Sunday, April 22, 2012

April 16 - 22

 April 16th
Mary loves to give Lily her Binky
 Mary playing on Grandma's Nook
 April 17th
Taking Grandma to the airport. It was so fun to have her here we were all sad to see her go. We can't wait till we are out and live close to family.
 I love her little bracelet
  April 18th
 April 19th
 I took Lily for her 2 week check up.
She now weighs 7 lbs 7 oz  and everything looks good.
 April 20th
1st day with all 3 girls by myself
 Emma told Mary her car was out of gas. Mary told her no to worry that she would put some in for her. It's so funny the things they pick up on
 April 21st
I wanted to get a nap so we went to the park to get the girls tired.
 Mary climbing up the ladder. She wouldn't let me help her everything I went close to her she would come back down. It was the 1st time I have seen her climb anything without help.
 Time to head home
 I love that they will walk holding hands
 April 22nd
It has been a long weekend and I can't wait to have Daniel home the next few days.
Lily was the only one that got dressed today

No comments: