Sunday, February 12, 2012

February 6 - 12

February 12thIt took a lot to let her do the hearts in her hair but I am glad she let me do them.

Emma got to say the opening pray in primary for the first time.
She did great I went and helped her and when she was done she was so proud of herself.
Trying to get a picture of them together

Mary didn't want Emma to put her arm around her
I was sad that my head was cut out but I think this is cute to show how excited Emma is about Lily. She always gives my belly hugs and kisses and put toys around me that are soft that Lily can play with once she is out.

The camera fell off the counter and I was making sure it worked still. I was mad that it fell and Emma was very worried but it works just fine thank goodness.
February 11th


February 10th

Mary sneaking up on Emma to give her hugs
Emma sneaking up on Mary
February 9th
We have a playgroup with the ward and we went to the park for this weeks. It was cold but we had fun.
Emma got to wear her sunglasses. She just loves to wear them!
Going for a walk with her daddy to see the lake.
Mary didn't like going so high
But when I went to slow her down she wanted to go higher and loved it
Coming back form the lake the duck and geese thought they were going to get food so they started to follow them and Emma didn't like that very much


Playing music

Daniel told them to run after the birds
Emma had a blast running after them
Mary gave up and went back to the park. She went down this like it was a slide but it has bumps in it so you can climb up it. It took her awhile to make it down.
February 8th




They got suckers for being good at the store



February 7th




February 6th


No comments: