Sunday, February 19, 2012

February 13 - 19

February 19thMary telling me all about church and what she learned about in nursery.


February 18th
Getting ready to go outside and do bubbles with Daddy
Mary showing me where the bubbles go
Emma running after the bubble.




Mary came inside so I thought I would come see what she was doing. She was playing the ipad which she is grounded from. Every time she plays on it she pees her pants.



February 17th


February 16th

February 15th
Mary was sad she couldn't mix

February 14th
Trying to catch a ballon

Waiting for Mary to throw it to her









February 13th
Checking to make sure my camera worked
Daniel made pancakes for breakfast
Emma all ready to go to the preschool party
Mary getting to wear Emma's shoes
She loved them. I did do her hair but just took the picture before it was done.
Mary being silly

No comments: