Monday, December 12, 2011

Emma got glasses!














So Emma got her glasses today. We went to the eye doctors last Friday the 9th of December because one of her eyes keeps wandering. What we found out is that her left eye is stronger than her right so her left was doing all the work and the right couldn't see so it just wandered in. We try the glasses for 2 months than go in and they will see if the glasses are all she needs. If the glasses don't fix the wandering eye than we will have to do an eye patch. I told Emma that she had to wear her glasses all the time and that I would wear mine with her so that we can be alike and both have glasses. Me and the girls went looking at glasses on Saturday and went to 6 stores and she tried on so many glasses. She was so cute she would put them on look in the mirror and say they were to big or to tight and put them back get another pair and say they didn't fit her nose. She found some that she loved at the 5th store but I had to look at the last one at the mall but she wanted the one that fit just right. So today we went back with Daniel and got them. They have the sunglasses that hook on she was so excited to show Daniel that she could do it all by herself. We had to wait an hour for the lenses to be put in so we walked around the mall. When we went back she got to put them on and at looked in the mirror and smiled. When we left the store she was looking around and told Daniel she could see better father away. Has we drove home and she was watching the movie we saw her looking over the top. The doctor did warn me that she would have a hard time wearing them. Because she can still see without them on. Like if I take my glasses off I would run into walls because I can't see. Daniel and I have been reminding her but I think she will get better as she gets used to looking through them. She loves them and I think she will do good at wearing them. And she looks so cute in them!! And I forgot to mention her favorite part of them is they have sunglasses that go on the when she goes outside. She thinks that is the best thing to have her sunglasses on.

No comments: