Sunday, December 11, 2011

December 5 - 11

December 11th





December 10th

Ward Christmas party


December 9th

December 8th
St. Nick came and left the girls candy in there shoes.
He was supposed to come on the 6th but daddy had to work so he came a few days late so he could see there face.



Mary was so happy to get candy she just clapping her hands


I bought lemon juice and they wanted some so bad so Daniel gave them a cup


December 7th
Trying to get family pictures
Making sure the camera was in a good place
1st try
Emma run up and looked at the picture before I could get there and said
"oh Emma, how silly"
Checking the camera for the right place and it turned out cute so I am adding it on here

I love how Mary put her face up to me on this one



"oh Emma"



December 6th


December 5th


No comments: