Monday, November 7, 2011

October 31 - November 6

November 6th
I think Mary looks a lot like Emma here

Grandma Sagers got gifts for Mary's birthday and some for Emma as well



Emma loved her shoes
Giving them hugs

We got to have Thanksgiving dinner with Daniel's family. It was a fast weekend but we got lots done and had a good time with family.
November 5th
My grandma Smith passed away and we were able to fly back to Utah for the funeral. She was ready to go and is now happy and with my grandpa again. It was great to see family and hear all the wonderful stories.

The girls feel asleep on the way home from the cemetery
I had to go buy coats because it snowed and we did have one for me or Emma.
Vicki holding David at the family dinner
November 4th
Learning about the Plan of Salvation

I love Emma's face

November 3rd
Our ward has a play group and we went to Clarkland farm. The girls had so much fun I was glad I was able to go.
Hay ride

3 little pigs house
Mary riding the horse. Emma rode him as well but I didn't have my camera with me and friend got pictures of her
Playing in the little play area after lunch
The bunny
Petting the goats. one tried to eat Mary's hair and after that she didn't like being around them
Looking at the turkey
Milking the cow

Cow train





Jack
Jill
Pail of water
I love How Emma is posing with the spoon



Playing in the leaves



November 2nd



November 1st


October 31st
The pretty tree on the way over to The Smith's house


The kids all loved the blow up spider

They would go up to the door with Daniel and than come back and show me what they got

All the candy we got form Trunk-or-Treat and going around for about 30 min on Halloween

No comments: