Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October 24 - 30

October 30th

October 29th



October 28th
We had a busy day
Started out making spiders




Than we did pumpkins
Rapunzel (Mary's) and Minne Mouse (Emma's)
We looked online and the girls picked out what kind they wanted I looked at it and drew it on.
Emma and I did hers while Mary was taking a nap


She did not like putting her hand in it


Mary with hers we ran out of time to carve it
Getting ready to go to Trunk-or-Treat at the church

Little Red Riding Hood
Barbie Fairy Princess
It was a long night but the girls had fun. Mary was so funny she went to the first car and I was trying to get her to go to the next one but she wouldn't. She kept pointing and telling me they had candy so she would just pull me back. It took her going to 4 cars before she didn't ask to go back to the same one.
October 27th
Playing with stickers


October 26th




October 25th


October 24th



No comments: