Sunday, March 13, 2011

March 7 - 13

March 13th
Mary is 16 month today



March 12th
This is the cute one
But I love Mary's hand in this one
and this one.

Mary is going to be a great mom as long as she only has one at a time. She was rocking the baby back and forth and singing and than I saw she was sitting on a baby. I thought it was funny so I thought I would share it.


March 11th
I had craft night with some friends and these are what we made
I came home and put glitter on them
I love how they turned out

I am telling her to stay out and she is looking at me like what
Than runs over to me and gives me this look and a hug.
How can I get mad?
Than she knows she got away with it.

Mary already grabbing things off the counter
March 10th

Singing
Dancing
March 9th


They have a game they play. It's called see how can run the fastest while pushing a chair. They laugh so loud and have so much fun.
March 8th
Our vacuum broke so I have been looking around for one. We found this on at the PX for only $42 marked down from $180. It is working great I love it. I have been vacuuming almost everyday.


"what"
"cheese"
March 7th
The bread bowls I made from scratch




3 comments:

yinxue said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Britt and Neal said...

I love your St. Patrick's craft! It is so cute and I like the picture of you and your girls!

Britt and Neal said...

And I am jealous you got a new vacuum! I need a new one, mine isn't working very well!