Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 14 - 20

My computer is having problems so these are not edited but I thought I would still put them up.

March 20

March 19 Mary came in from the play room to watch tv with me and I couldn't hear Emma so I went and when I got back this is how Mary was.
And this is how I found Emma when I went to check on her.

The girls have been having a hard time going to sleep at night so we put them in there own room. Emma still has a hard time but it is better.

Emma's room
Mary's room
March 18

March 17

St. Patty's Day

It was a nice day so we decide to go out and play with chalk









They had fun and didn't want to come back in.
March 16
The headband I made. I made one for Emma and me.

March 15


March 14



1 comment:

Alyssa Clark said...

I wish it was nice outside in Utah on St. Patricks Day! It was raining that day. I don't remember if it was snowing or not, but I know it was definitely raining.