Saturday, October 9, 2010

Zoo

We went to the DC Zoo it was so much fun. We parked out on the street and walked in so we wouldn't have to pay $20 for parking and the zoo is free.
The clock we saw as we were going in

Mary looking for the animals.
I walked away and when Daniel met up with me he said the ant eater (I think that is what is was) came out. He said Emma was excited to see it.
Looking at the monkey's
I love how Daniel and Emma are looking in and Mary is looking at them wondering what they are seeing.



The Lion
You can't see the lion really well but it's better of me and Emma




They look so grown up looking at the horses
There are lots of trees and they are changing colors I think it looked so pretty. It kind of felt like we were walking through a park and they just had animals all over the place.
The cheetah
It was eating a bone
The octopus
I have never seen an octopus move and this one was going back and forth on the glass it was fun to watch it move
Jellyfish
The panda
It was so fun. I am sure we are going to go back soon.

2 comments:

Amanda And Brett said...

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH MY GOSH!!! I WOULD HAVE BEEN JUMPING UP AND DOWN WITH EXCITEMENT. MAN I AM SO JEALOUS! THANKS FOR THINKING OF ME! :)

Stephanie :) said...

Wow?! The zoo is seriously free?? But I guess they get ya with the parking, huh? Funny that that clock says two completey different times on each face. :) Looks like the DC Zoo is better than the Fresno one. They even have jellyfish! I love watching those! If we ever get back to DC, I'd love to go the zoo there too.