Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Walk in the park

Last Saturday it was a beautiful day so we went out for a walk and than to the park. I just want to warn everyone now there is lots of pictures sorry I just have such a hard time picking out my favorites so I put lots up.
Getting ready to go

We went for a walk behind the Burger King








Emma has been so good at going potty but she forgot to go before we left and we forgot to ask her and she had an accident so we made a stop at home and changed her pants. Than set out for the park.
Emma walks nest to the stroller and holds Marys hand and I think it is so cute I am glad I was finally able to get a picture.
Mary is getting so good at walking we decided to let her walk on her own. She wasn't quite sure about it but after getting the okay from daddy she went to play.
Trying to show Emma how to climb the wall
Emma has been scared to go down the slide but today she went up to it and went down all on her own.

Mary playing the drums


She loved this Daniel would try and take her off by pulling one hand off when he would try to get the other hand off she would grab on with the other hand. She has a good grip too so he was really having a hard time getting her off it.



Swinging




This slide was wavy and Emma liked it the best because she went down slower


When we headed home I saw all the leaves on the ground and thought I would get some pictures. But both of the girls were having fun playing with them and I cold not get them to look at me.







No comments: