Monday, February 15, 2010

Superbowl to Valentine's Day

These are last weeks pictures. I didn't put in Saturday I will have a post just for that day we went on a little day trip.
Valentine's Day


I wanted to get a picture with both the girls but this is only one one Emma would let me get of her. Daniel asked if she wanted to go outside and go for a walk and I didn't want her to wear her dress so we had to change her but sfter he said something about going outside she would not stand still and let me get a picture.




She is getting big enough to get on her seat by herself and she will get books and sit there and look through all of them. It's so cute.


Showing daddy what is on TV




More reading





Hugs


Kisses
Loves her daddy time (after the Superbowl)

2 comments:

Amanda And Brett said...

Your girls are so cute! and they are getting SOOO big!! :)

Richelle Gutierrez said...

Oh, Mary is getting to be so beautiful, they are both so beautiful! So, is Mary living up to her name? Is she quite contrary? Or is she like Mary Poppins? Practically perfect in every way?