Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Sunday


She sits back and relaxes
while she watches her shows.
Daniel was changing Mary and put her pants on her head I was laughing and Emma was copying what I was doing.
We have a droller on our hands. We think she has teeth coming in.
Talking on a phone and a picture frame.


Staying warm on the rainy days. The one thing I really don't like about our house is that upstairs gets hotter than downstairs. We turn the heat down at night because it gets to hot but in the morning when I take the girls downstairs it's so cold and takes forever to get it warm.

Same pants.

Getting ready to go out in the rain.


Sharing one of her favorite toys. She's so nice.


I was taking pictures of Emma and Mary when one of the little girl we were babysitting wanted to be in the pictures with them.
Tired after playing all night.
Playing the drum we got from Grandma, Grandpa, and Jarod Phillips

She was having so much fun and would laugh every time it made noise.




Watching TV
She looks so big. I can't believe she will be 3 months this coming Saturday.
Superbowl snacks.
This is after it was over and we were finishing up what we had left.
Daddy's little girl.
She coming for me.

No comments: