Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pictures


I have lots of pictures but have had a hard time picking which ones to share so I am sorry for all the pictures but I love to take them and than can't leave any out. She loves to talk on the phone.
Showing grandpa Sagers where the fireworks were going off. We went to a field in Tooele and everywhere you looked they had some going off she didn't know where to look.

I was calling for her so she turned around and said "YES" and I got the picture right as she turned.
Eat bread and watching tv. It took a lot to get her to look over at me.
I got this book for about $5 and it has the piano keys so you can play and learn nursery rhymes.
Playing out at my grandpa's. She loved the ramp they had out there she would just run up and down it.


We went up to the mountains for a day. My friend was camping but I didn't want to stay the night with a one year old and being 5 months pregnant and with it raining. But it was fun to go up for the day. Emma loved it I let her get as dirty as she could get.




She found the chips.

After we got home from our friends wedding.
Out to dinner. I love the faces she pulls.

Playing with her cousins Lexie and Kyle.
Doesn't she look like she is ready for bed?

My nephew Zane's birthday party. She had fun they had a slide and she loved going on it.
Almost every night when I go to put her to bed she ends up playing for around an hour.

No comments: