Wednesday, April 29, 2009

News

Back in March, while Daniel was gone, I found out some exciting news. I didn't want to e-mail Daniel the good news so I made him an Easter basket with some cookies.
When Daniel got home, I told him the Easter bunny came early. He looked at the basket and then went into the other room to play with Emma. When I realized he wasn't going to make any comments about it, I told him he had to go look at it again. He went back into the kitchen and read the writing on the cookies. "'It's a boy It's a girl.' what does that mean?" He asked. After looking it over again he asked who it was for. Then he realized what the message was implying. I was just going to tell him that I was pregnant without making the basket, but this was a better way of doing it. We went to the doctors last week and saw the heart beat. The due date is going to be November 17th. I have been pregnant for 10 weeks and 4 days. We go back to the doctors on May 20th. We are very excited.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am so excited for the three of you. Will Daniel be around for the birth this time? How are you feeling? I hope everything is going well for you. CONGRATS, once again!!!

Kate said...

Congratulations!!!!!

The Van Dyke's said...

We are so happy for you!! Congrats!! A new baby will be so much fun!
I have been keeping up with your blog- Emma is beautiful!! What a cutie- she seems to have such a happy personality. You have a darling family and I'm glad that we will be able to keep in touch through our blogs- I'm sure that you understand how living away from family can make you feel so out of touch from everything and everyone- so it's nice that blogs can help keep us all connected. Take care & I look forward to all of your cute posts- Kaysee (& Rich)