Friday, April 10, 2009

10 Things I Love

My friend Corinne tagged me to post about 10 things I love. I will give it a try in no particular order.

1-Daniel. He is my other half my best friend. He is always here for me. I am so glad to have him in my life.2-Emma. She is my world. I love being able to stay at home with her and play with her all day. I love seeing her learn new things. She makes my day every morning when I go get her and she gets so happy.3-Family. I love having the love and support of family. Having there help when Daniel is away and being able to spend time with them. I wish we didn't live so far away from all of them so they could see us.
4-Friends. They help in so many ways. They are always there to help and listen.

5-Sun shine. I love going out on walks and relaxing in my hammock and enjoying the sun shine. It makes everything better.

6-Church. I love how that it is the same everywhere. And for all the things that it offers for me and my family.

7-Technology. Without it I wouldn't be bale to have them connection I have with family and friends. I love to be able to talk to them and to let them see pictures of us.

8-Sewing. I love to make things and fix things. I wish I was better and had more time to work on it.

9-Movies. I love to sit down and watch a moive or go out and see one.

10-Family Dinner. Not just with Daniel and Emma but with the whole family. It is nice to be able to sit down and talk with everyone. I can't wait till we can be close to family and have them more often.

*** I tag: Jaci, Amanda, Katie, & Richelle.***

No comments: