Saturday, March 14, 2009

Long week

Well Emma has been having some difficulty breathing so I took her to the doctors today. We found out she has Bronchiolitis which is an inflammation of the small passages in the lungs, usually caused by a viral infection. I think she picked it up in Disneyland. She should be better within a week. But I have to keep a eye on her because it could get worse. We will be staying home so she can get better and so she doesn't give it to anyone else. She doesn't act sick but you can hear it when she breathes it's really loud. The doctor said that there wasn't anything to give her to make it better, but he did give us a inhaler I have to give to her every 4 hours.
Doesn't she look sick?
She can stand all by herself
I had her bottle by me and when I got up it rolled over to the side when I sat back down fell forward. Later as Emma was playing on the floor and saw it and took a drink.
Playing on the computer.
She has to get close so she can get everything in her head.
Daniel has left for a couple of weeks so every night before she goes to bed we stop to look at his picture she touches it and laughs and than leans forward and gives it kisses. I don't even get kiss. But I can't get mad because it is just so cute.

1 comment:

amanda said...

That is one dang cute baby you have. Also, your hair looks cute short (saw it on facebook). I hope Emma gets better soon!