Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tree

We went out and got a tree and got it all decorated last night. I went out the day after Thanksgiving and got presents and I couldn't wait to to put them under the tree. Now all I have to do is make the skirt so I can put them under there. Emma was having fun playing with the bulbs. She had three around her she would reach for them but only pushed them farther away from her. She would go for one and couldn't get it than look up at me and make noise. When I didn't do anything she would go for the one on the other side of her and when she couldn't get it she would make noise. When I still didn't do anything so went for the one behind her and couldn't get that one either so she started to cry. I asked Daniel to help her out and when he looked over to where she was sitting he saw that she was in the middle of a triangle. It was a fun night.




1 comment:

Kelli said...

Cute tree. Good job on your tree skirt too. Baby's first Christmas is so much fun. It only gets more fun from there.