Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Projects

My mom gave me these cookie jars and I painted them.

When we got our tree I was looking at tree skirts and couldn't believe how much they were. So I came home and went through the fabric I had and made my own.


Emma was outside with us putting up our lights outside and it was kind of cold so I put her coat on her to keep her warm

She loves to play with the decorations. Every time I would put them in the basket she would roll over to it and pull them out one at a time till they were out and than look at me and smile.

1 comment:

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Way to go! You are talented! And I love that Emma loves the camera. She totally poses and gives the cutest smiles. I bet it is nice having Daniel home! Is he home for a while?