Monday, November 24, 2008

Learning






She is getting used to being with her Daddy. She lets him hold her but gets worried if she can't see me. Yesterday at church she went to him. She was on my lap and was reaching for him so he took her and she did fine with it. So she is slowly getting there. I am loving seeing the two of them together. I am trying to let them get to know each other but I am having a hard time when she cry's to not take her. It is nice to not have to be the only one to go get her when she cry's I just have to remember that I am not the only one that can. It is wonderful having Daniel home but I think it will be a while till I am used to having the help.

1 comment:

The Youngs said...

It'll probably take you about a month to adjust. I remember when Kyle first got home from cruise when Caylee was a baby, he would get frustrated if she cried while he was holding her. It took him awhile to figure out what she wanted and her ways of communicating. It even took Caylee about 2 months before she could be left alone with Kyle. She was pretty clingy to me (no one else ever wanted to hold her because she just cried all the time) and had already hit the separation anxiety stage. It's definately a readjustment process, but you'll get there.

Sounds like Daniel & Emma are already bonding! That's great. You guys make such a cute family. If you ever pass through this way, stop and see us!