Thursday, November 20, 2008

Daniel's home

So Daniel got home two days ago and it is great having him home. He flew into Lemoore so we didn't have to go far to get him. But it was past Emma's bedtime and she fell asleep on the way there. By the time we got there the plane had already landed so as I was walking in I saw Daniel walking in. Emma was just waking up and not sure where she was. I got her out of the car seat and she just looked around. She just looked at Daniel. We didn't stay at the airport very long. They had food and treats for us and we ate some and left. Daniel gave a buddy a ride to his room and Emma and I stayed home. She was talking and laughing just being very happy. Than Daniel got back she just kind of sat there. She went to bed soon after and woke up in a better mood. She was smiling and talking she even let Daniel see and hear it. She was more comfortable with him but still got worried when I left the room. But we all stayed close together. We went to the store and got some things. It was nice to have help and not have to do everything by myself. Daniel pushed her in the cart and she just watched him. Daniel is great with her. He gave her her bath last night and got her ready for bed. He has been so great with it all. We had a fun day just being together. This morning I was able to leave Emma with Daniel while I got ready and she was fine with him. Daniel had to go to work today so Emma and I get to have our time together. As new things happen I will keep everyone updated.


First diaper change from dad


2 comments:

The Youngs said...

YAY!!! Welcome back Daniel!

Julie, I am so glad that your husband is back! :D I know how NICE it is after taking care of a newborn for so long by yourself. I'm excited for you guys. Enjoy having him home.

PS... I totally LOVE the picture of Emma looking at Daniel like "Who are you?!?"

brycenbeans said...

she looks so tired in that one picture... nice 'stache daniel.