Sunday, February 3, 2013

January 28 - February 3

January 28th
Emma taking pictures with my phone
Lily loves to play with the camera lens cover. She tries to put it back on. It is the only way to get her to look at me.
January 29th
Lily loves to give hugs
I love how Emma's hair looks. I used my curling iron.
She looks so grown up
Emma loves her dance class
January 30th
Lily and Chelae wearing the same shirt
Emma loves taking pictures with my phone
Mary can fall asleep anywhere
Lily loves Emma's glasses
January 31st
Lily with 2 bottles she just cant get enough food
Mary hurt her hand
February 1st
February 2nd
Trying to get a picture of all 3 girls is so hard.
February 3rd
Emma loves playing on the computer
Trying to get her sisters
Mary sitting on a bucket on the ottoman
Like I said Mary can fall asleep anywhere

No comments: