Sunday, March 4, 2012

February 27 - March 4

March 4thWearing my shoes. It was funny watching her try and walk in them. She took about 3 steps and then took them off.


34 weeks and 2 days only 5 weeks and 5 days till my dues date!!
I love being pregnant and feeling the baby moving around and knowing I am blessed enough to have this precious baby. But I am ready to be able to sit for 3 hours and still be able to walk and not hurt. I really hope having her will make them pain go away.
March 3rd

Looking for daddy

March 2nd
We took Emma to Baltimore for eye appointment and she now has 50/20 with her glasses and 2 1/2 months ago it was 80/20. So it is getting better we go back in 2 months and see if it gets closer to 20/20. When we go back if it hasn't got better we have to do either and eye patch for 2 hours a day or eye drops. I am really hoping we won't have to do that. She does good wearing her glasses and they think her eyes just need more time to get strong. Good news is she doesn't have to have surgery the glasses have fixed the problem. When she doesn't wear her glasses she just looks through her good eye and shuts the bad one. The doctor said that she will always go cross eyed when she is not wearing her glasses. So it looks like she will always have them. Which isn't bad she loves to wear them and looks so cute in them. She fell on Monday and scratched her bad eye lens so we had to take her glasses in to Lencrafters to get fixed and she hated going the hour and a half without them. It was good she had her glasses when she fell the glasses really took the most of the hit. Other than the scratch under than her nose.



Trying to figure out how to get the hair ties off.
She finally heard me saying to look at me for pictures
I love her eyelashes!!
March 1st



February 29th
Daniel made a cake and the girls were checking on it



February 28th



February 27th

Emma reading to Mary


Took Emma to the doctors and she has pink eye so she is on eye drops for a week

Emma loves this little zebra bouncer I got from my friend


1 comment:

Alyssa Clark said...

You look great! I am sure you are ready to be done though. :) We have the same Zebra toy at our house too!