Sunday, January 8, 2012

January 1 - 8

January 8th
Mary wasn't feeling well and just laid around all day. It was sad but at the same time it was fun to cuddle with her. She is not very cuddly so it was nice I just wish she wasn't so miserable.
When Mary was up all night Saturday night I told Emma we weren't going to church she was so sad. So I called a friend to see if she would take her and she said yes. Emma was so happy

January 7th
Riding bikes in the garage



January 6th
Emma cutting out a weather wheel for preschool

I told her she needed to open her eyes for the picture and this is what I got


January 5th


Playing Princess games on the computer
January 4th


January 3rd
I was busy all day and forgot to get a picture till they were in bed.

January 2nd
Playing with Daniel's birthday present


January 1st


No comments: