Sunday, September 18, 2011

August 15 - 21

August 21st


August 20th
When I got home it woke them up but I was okay with that because I needed a picture
Mary just wanted to go back to sleep
August 19th
Emma helping feed David
Out at Troy and Shannon's house for dinner and the girls looking out the window at something
Mary showing Shannon what is on TV
Emma and Rileah playing
August 18th

Went to the park up the street from my parents house with my friend Alyssa and her 2 girls.
Emma's first time (that I know of) going down a tube slide
Made the landing but wouldn't go down again.
I love the way she was walking






Alexis and Emma holding hands on the way home
August 17th
reading outside with grandma



August 16th


August 15th
I was a week late and going to Lagoon with my brother so I went to the store and bought a pregnancy test. I was very shocked when it came back positive. I am so excited and can't wait till April to meet the new little one that will join our family.
Giving loves to grandpa


No comments: