Monday, July 18, 2011

July 4 - 10

July 10th






July 9th



July 8th
Dress up area in there bedroom
I don't know why she is so sad but I had to put this up because she looks so big
Pretending to sleep


July 7th
We went bowling with our friends the Jorgensen's for the dollar days here on base.
Emma loved the car racing game and didn't want Daniel to help her.

Being a big girl and carrying the ball all be herself
Playing games with Mina





July 6th
Getting daddy before he can get her
Mary loved walking around with the pool toys on her feet

Jumping with daddy
July 5th
Loving there new trampoline
Just the right size they can get on and off by them self
Putting together the trampoline
Tabbitha and I went to Sam's Club and I got a trampoline for the girls



July 4th
Daniel had to work so me and the girls went to the activities the base put on with our friends the Bruderer's. It was fun they had rides for free and food we could buy.
Tiffany trying to take Emma down the slide
Jaiden went down the slide but Emma wouldn't
The sand storm with Emma
Me and Emma after the ride. I wasn't feeling all that good but Emma liked it. I have gone on spinning rides before that go fast but this one went slow and made me get sick.
Waiting in line everyone was asking if they were triplets.
I tried to get one to wait and go on it with me later but Emma had to go and sit with Jaiden. She was so scared and wanted to hold my hand Mary was holding on as tight as she could.
Once the ride was over they loved it and wanted to go again
Waiting for the train ride

We went on all the rides the girls wanted to go on and after we went over to the Ledbetter's house for a BBQ.
Playing at Kristina's house


Waiting for fireworks to start


They are loud and scary

Everyone sitting on the very pregnant Kristina's lap
Hiding behind Hannah

1 comment:

Alyssa Clark said...

I love Emma's yellow dress and Mary's pink dress. They are so cute! I also love the little walk Emma is doing at the bowling alley. What a goof-ball.