Saturday, November 20, 2010

Free Holiday cards

I love free things! Who doesn't love free things? I would like to invite all of the bloggers, out there, to take advantage of this wonderful blogging opportunity. Shutterfly is currently giving away 50 free holiday cards!!! It's so easy! All you have to do is sign up, and they will send you an e-mail with more information.

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

I have looked at several locations and internet sites in search of high quality, personalized Christmas cards. I have used Shutterfly in the past, and have been impressed with the amount of quality in the finished pictures. I can't wait to see what the holiday cards will look like.

There are so many cards to choose from, which made it very hard for us to pick one. Here are our top three:

Christmas card 1: I love the arrangement for the pictures.
We Heart You Holiday Card
Make a statement with custom holiday cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

Christmas card 2: I like how this one opens up, and we can write a caption that tells our family and friends about the highlights from the past year.
With Love Chartreuse Christmas 5x7 folded card
Get custom photo Christmas cards online at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Christmas card 3: I love how this one has so many pictures, because I have so many to pick from. It's a little busy, but it is hard to pick just one.
Family Story Christmas Card
Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.




No comments: