Sunday, September 5, 2010

August 29th - September 5th

September 5th

September 4th
Milk mustache

September 3rd
I need to take pictures earlier in the day I keep forgetting and take them before they get ready for bed so they are tired.

September 2nd


September 1st
When I get the camera put to take pictures Emma runs to the stairs and says "mommy cheese"
Mary uses the shopping cart to walk all over. But she can't turn it so she walks till she hits something than screams till someone turns it for her.
August 31st


August 30th
When we get up I get dressed and get the girls dressed and do there hair. I had to get a picture of Emma right away because I thought she looked so cute. Lately her hair doesn't stay done for every long.
Emma fell asleep on the floor
Mary eating mashed potatoes
I gave her a spoon but she could get more with her hands
But she wouldn't let go of the spoon
After dinner we were watching "ET" and Emma was so concerned.


August 29th


1 comment:

Amanda And Brett said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES OF EMMA WATCHING ET!! I CAN SEE WHY SHE WAS SO INTO IT! Your girls are soo cute Jewels! Can't wait to see you in 2 months!