Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 4-10

July 10
Leah's 1st birthday
July 9
Emma dancing
Bryce and Maria's Wedding
July 8
Bryce and Mar's rehearsal dinner
Most Bryce's (also my :D) family
Mar's family
Emma and Tearney (I think that is how you spell it)
July 7
We were up at primary children's hospital.
Emma giving Zane a kiss.



July 6
Emma dancing she does that a lot
July 5

4th of July
I got us all matching outfits and this is the best picture I could get.
Emma's 1st time on a tramp
She loved it

Emma and Ethan

All of us watching fireworks. It was so sad when we went out to go watch them Emma looked everywhere for Daniel it was breaking my heart. it had been an emotional couple of days. The day before my nephew feel into a swimming pool and got life lighted to primary children's hospital. And than being with everyone that had there spouse sometimes is hard on me. When Emma started looking for him it was hard for me to not break down.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Julie,

We just got back from Bear Lake. It was beautiful but we missed your family. Hope your move has gone well and the girls are doing well. Keep in touch