Saturday, June 26, 2010

June 14-20

June 20
We went to Loa, Utah my cousin just came home form his mission so we went to see him.
It was fun to see family but it was a 3 hour drive one way and we were glad to be home and out of the car.
June 19
We went to Midway to my nephew Zane's birthday party.



June 18
We went and saw Sponge Bob and Dora at RC Willey. We stopped by the house to get my mom and went there and after that to see my brother and his family and after that to my aunt and uncles. So we had another long day in the car.
At my aunts house by St. George. We stop there so the drive isn't as long it take about 8 hours to get there from Lemoore
Mary was in the walker so than Emma had to get in it as well. June 17
Leaving Lemoore we are going to miss it there we have been there for almost 3 years there.


June 16

June 15

June 14




1 comment:

Stephanie :) said...

You stopped in Loa, UT? haha! My family had a reunion there last weekend. I have never heard of it before that. That's kinda funny. :) So your girls did ok in the car? Was it a killer without your husband, or another adult in the car with you?