Sunday, May 23, 2010

May 20-23

May 23 2010
Emma came and sat down by me and got her doll pulled up her shirt and tried to nurse her doll. Wehn we got home for chruch she decided her doll needed to eat so she pulled her dress up and sat on the floor to feed her. It was so cute. It's funny the things she does just because she sees me or Daniel doing them.


I was trying to take a picture of Mary and Emma wanted to get in it.






May 22 2010



Packing up her backpack.
May 21 2010






May 20 2010








3 comments:

Amanda & Clay said...

Cute, cute kids!

Stephanie :) said...

How do you like your double stroller? I should have gotten something that Paige can ride in too since she tries to sit on top of Wyatt when he is in it. Your girls are so photogenic! I love them!

Amanda & Clay said...

hahahaha, I didnt even notice the pic of Emma breast feeding her Doll.
I LOVE it, how cute!