Sunday, April 4, 2010

March 22-28

Sunday 3/28/2010



Saturday 3/27/2010
Emma wanted to sit on the potty but didn't want to go downstairs so she took off her diaper and stood in the bathroom and wanted me to go get her potty and bring it up.
Friday 3/26/2010
I was sitting on the stairs to block Emma from going up and while she was running around I was reading when I got up she picked up my book and sat where I was and read.




Thursday 3/25/2010
Emma got her fingernails painted for the first time. The toes got painted soon after she was born but fingers always went in her mouth but now she is old enough that she doesn't always put them in her mouth. She was cute when I painted them she would blow on them to help them dry.
Every other day I do a video exercise with a ball. Emma went and got her ball and sat down by me to do it too. She did a pretty good job.

When Daniel got home from work we went out to fly a kite.


The wind wasn't blowing enough and this is the best we could do. But the girls loved being outside and we hope to go out again soon.

We got Emma a doll to help her use the potty. So far now I get to clean up Emma's pee and the doll's.



Wednesday 3/24/2010
I put Mary on the ground so I could put some clothes in the wash when I came back she was asleep.
Mary loves the jumper.


Tuesday 3/23/2010




Monday 3/22/2010


Emma being a model




Emma reading to Mary. Emma would point everything out to Mary it was so cute.

No comments: