Thursday, January 28, 2010

Back home

We got home and had to put our tree away so we had room for our new TV that my parents brought down for us. Sorry there are lots of pictures. We haven't had internet for almost a month and I am trying to get picture put up for family and friends that live far away so I am putting up lots at once. I think I take to many picture but I am glad I have them all it just hard to pick the ones I want to share. We would take the ornaments off and Emma would turn around pull them out and put them back on.

Tummy time
The power went out so she had to watch movies on the portable dvd player















Dancing
1st bubble bath


Mary had her two month check up. The doctor said she was a tank. She was 11 lbs 12 oz and 23 inches long. She is 15% for her head measurements and 90% for her weight which is just the opposite as Emma.

Emma showing me were Mary got her shot
Mary got her toe nails painted for the 1st time


Giving Daniel a workout


Emma not feeling well

No comments: