Saturday, May 23, 2009

Birthday Party

We had a early birthday party here in Lemoore before Daniel leaves. We invited a few friends over and Emma had a blast. We went out and swam in the little pool. Emma fell down a couple of times and it scared me but she was fine with it. She loved having other kids in there playing with her.






Than we opened presents.
We got her a float for when her and I go to Bear Lake this summer.

And she got a little shopping cart.

We had little cupcakes and ice cream.
Emma got her own cupcake. Well actually she had three of them she really enjoyed them.

She loves her shopping cart.
I can't believe she is almost one. This year went by way fast. It has been wonderful having her and having Daniel with us these last 6 months. We are sad he is going to be leaving again but soon he will be home and not have to go out again. I can't wait for that day to come. Emma and I are excited to go to Utah and be with family for a few months.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!! I can't belive she is one. I am so excited you are coming to Utah for a little while. We should get together and let the kids play while you are here.

amanda said...

She's so cute! The little pool looked like such a good idea. How long are you going to be in Utah? How long is Daniel going to be gone? Is it his last time going out?