Thursday, January 15, 2009

Emma trying to crawl
Still trying to crawl
What she wants to do is be big and walk
She looks so big standingAlways so happyEmma had to get a second flu shot. The lady that gave her the shot was trying to make it so Emma wouldn't know what was going on. She turned on the TV and Daniel tried to get Emma to look at him but Emma wasn't going to be fooled. She just looked at the lady and when she wiped her leg with the alcohol wipe she tensed up on my lap. I think she knew what was coming. No one could get her to look away so the lady had to just give it to her. She told Emma there was going to be a little pinch and a poke and it would be done. Emma just watched her move her hands and than when it went in she look at her face and screamed but it was over fast I turned her around and gave her a hug and she was fine. Now we are don with shots for a little while.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey I got your blog off of Bryce's Blog. I hope you don't mind. Anyway I can't believe how big Emma is getting. I was very shocked when I saw her at the Christmas Party. Hope everything is going good for you. Visit my blog at andersen-clan.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

I just realized you already have added us to your blog list. I guess you didn't need my address after all.