Friday, July 24, 2009

Sagers Family Fun

After my grandpa's viewing the family went to Applebee's for dinner. We got there and because we had so many people we had about 40 people so we couldn't all sit together. The service wasn't the best and the food took a long time to get to us. But over all we can't complain. About the time I got my food they got on a microphone and said that Tuesday night was karaoke night. That turned the night around. At first they had a few regulars and than my brother sang. He took the microphone and walked around he sat down and sang to Emma for a minute. She just watched him sing.
After Jeff, my brother, sang him and my brother Troy sang. They sang "Summer Lovin" from Grease. I recorded a little bit of it but I was laughing so hard I had to stop so you could see and understand it. But I got a few good pictures as well.

The little kids loved being able to get up and dance around the place. Bryce and Troy singing. I can't remember what song they sang.Amanda and Zach singing. I don't remember that title either. Than everyone got up and sang.I got a ride with Bryce along with Tracy and Cris. We continued the karaoke on the drive home. Emma had such a long day that she wasn't even bothered by all the noise she slept all the way home and even taking her out and put into her crib.

No comments: