Monday, July 27, 2009

Lots of Pictures

I have been so bad at getting pictures up here. I am repainting my parents house and it is taking all of my time. So I am putting up pictures from the past little while sorry there is a lot.


Everyone tickles her feet so now she does it to everyone that take there shoes off.
My mom has a chair that a bunny sits in and Emma moved the bunny so she could sit in it. She would turn around and back up and sit down. Sometimes she wouldn't back up enough to actually get on the chair.
She loves her lamb.
I was in the living room and Emma was quite so I yelled down the hall to see if my dad had he he said yes so I didn't worry about it. But when I went down the hall this is what I found.
Emma found a marker and a sucker.
She liked them bothShe had green everywhere. As I walked around the house I kept finding green there was so on the carpet, on the walls, on the kitchen floor, and all over her.
At least it was washable.
My newest niece
Two of my sister in laws
Micheal and Emma
Emma taking money she saw grandpa Sagers put in his pocket
She found it!!!!

No comments: