Sunday, March 3, 2013

February 25 - March 3

February 25th
Riding the horse all by herself
February 26th
I tried a new hair style for dance class
I asked Daniel to take Mary's picture by the wall and this is what I got
February 27th
I love this picture of Emma
My mom said I should take some without her glasses. 
I don't think she looks like her without them.
Without Emma in her glasses I can see why I always get asked if they are twins
February 28th
Lily was quite
Daddy just saw what she was doing
Daddy is so strong
Lily loves baby food. The spoon was not fast enough for her so we gave her a straw
Playing pee-a-boo
March 1st
Emma got a seed at church and we finally got around to planting it
They love the stuff animals they got from Arctic Circle
I love her smile
March 2nd
March 3rd
It has been fun doing different hair styles on her
I love her big blue eyes

No comments: