Monday, November 9, 2009

Family time

Daniel has been off work all week so we have been spending family time. It has been great having him home. Emma loves playing with him they run around after each other something I can't really do anymore. He goes back to work tomorrow I hope Emma and I will be able to find things to do so she isn't to sad he's not here to play with. We are still waiting for Mary. Not much is happening she is nice and comfortable in my belly. I go to the doctors again on Thrusday morning I hope they have some good news. When we went last week I was dilated to one. With Emma I was dilated to a two for a few weeks. I am just hoping to go on my own and not have to be started again. I guess time will tell we will just take things easy. I asked her to smile to get her picture and this is the pose I got.

Trying to put her shoes on.
She couldn't do it so Daddy helped her.
Eating some Halloween candy.
It's all gone
Trying to be like daddy.
You can't get me.
But I can get you.
It's so nice to be all together again.

Uh oh
She plays so good by herself.




She got a princess potty.

Checking things out.
Sitting on it
. She isn't quite ready for it she doesn't like to sit on it without her pants on. It plays music when it gets pee in it. We put water in it so she could hear it.
Watching a movie on the computer with daddy.
Now she is watching it on the tv. It is the ABC's she likes to dance to the music.
Getting ready for bed. Doesn't she look like she is going to sleep?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am so glad your family has had some good quality time together. I hope Mary comes soon. I can't wait to see pictures of her. Take care.